ICSI (The Institute of Company Secretaries of India) which is the CS Institute and the premier National Professional body established by Act of Parliament to develop and regulate the Profession of Company Secretaries.
1. There are three stages in CS Course. They are
2. The student has to go 15 months of practical training which may opt after passing the Executive program.
3. ICSI Executive program can be pursued after foundation course.
4. The professional program can be pursued after successful completion of the Executive course.
5. After completion of the professional course and 15 months training student is joined as Associate Member of the ICSI and called as Associate company secretary (ACS).
6. Information About CS Course Details after Graduation Graduated students can go to Executive program directly without foundation program. After executive program, they have to complete executive program.
7. The following are the subjects in different stages of cs course. see the company secretary course subjects below.
Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
Drafting, Appearances, and Pleadings
Elective one out of five
Examinations are conducted twice a year.